|City of Gemini|
|Country||United States of Antarctica|
|Headquarters||Gemini City Hall|
|Neighbourhoods||Downtown,Green Lake, Mont Blanc, Rhodesia,Port Union|
|- rank by 2009:|
|- founder||Sancho Monte Captio|
|Time zone||Eastshield Counter Time (ECT)|
|- summer||Eastshield Daylight Counter Time (EDCT)|
Gemini, also known as the City of Twins, is a city on Eastshield's northeastern coast. It was founded on July 18, 2000 by Sancho Monte Captio. The city has many tall buildings, and a lot of parks. The city also has the second-most beaches in the continent. The city has many tourist attractions, including Mount Captio, on the outskirts of the city.
While taking a plane ride to Neo Domino City in his small plane with 22 other people, Sancho Monte Captio's plane made an emergency landing in an unincorporated field, where, the explorer saw many mountains, a pleasant shore and lush, jacklon fields. Soon, the city attracted more and more people in the Second Migration of 2001. The city also started to get hospitals, skyscrapers, government buildings and even an airport. Soon, in 2009, the city has 497,870 penguins and puffles. The city borders the Gemini Sound, which is near the harbour, the city has many rolling hills and lots of coves.
- Downtown is the most densely populated area in the city, full of banks, skyscrapers and offices.
- Green Lake is a small suburb North of the downtown core, very peaceful, with many houses.
- Mont Blanc is the snowiest part of the city, has many mountains and forests.
- Rhodesia is the district with many factories, ports and is home to Gemini Airport.
- Port Union is the oldest part of the city, with many small shops, and houses.
- Jacklon Park is a big park on Jacklon Point in the downtown area of the city, has many forests and hiking trails.
- Town Hall is a big complex behind Fryter Square. It is very nice, decorated in a Roman Revival architecture style.
- Fryter Square is a large public square, with a war memorial in the center, in it surrounded by a roundabout
- Queen's Hill is a fairly large hill, where many see the whole city from it.
- Gemini Airport is the main international airport of the city, it has many airlines serving it
- Twin Stadium is named after the city's name, it holds up to 75,000 spectator at a time
- Prince Promenade is a large shopping sector of the city, has many designer brands
- The Westin Harbor is a small port, with some cruises, ferries, boats
- The Garnett Expressway is a 56 mile long expressway, the longest in the country
- The Bay Theatre is a large concert hall in the downtown core, very vibrant
- Acacia Avenue is the main financial sector of the city, very busy
- Mile Park Beach is a 1.5 mile long beach, bordering a small avenue, Harbour Avenue
- Mwa Mwa Penguins