It was a personal shop, but Bugzy couldn't see his recent changes... TSP went for a ride, and then...
|Founded||August 20, 2009|
|Headquarters||TSP Palace, Clubb Phengin Weekee|
|Key people||TurtleShroom, Founder|
Buying Mushroom Boy, Employee
|Industry||Craft store, supplies shop, hobby shop, etc..|
|Revenue||▲ USP; 1.1 million (2009)|
|Operating income||▲ USP; 80,000 (2009)|
|Net income||▼ USP; 2000 (2009)|
GoodyMart, formerly TurtleShroom's Idea Market, is a chain of mid-sized general stores spread all across Antarctica. Its most popular products include thesauruses, software, painting supplies, canvases, etc. It was once a private, small time store, but Bugzy became annoyed at it because he couldn't see his Recent Changes.
When GoodyMart was founded as TurtleShroom's Idea Market, a short economic boom spread throughout Antarctica and had many other would-be entrepanuers setting up retail.
TSP had sent Tails6000 to deliver a special message to "an old friend" in the Mushrooverse, of all places. Stanger still, however, is that TSP is apparently unable to break the Fourth Wall. Tails managed to track down the subject, Buying Mushroom Boy, who eagerly accepted the job.
However, that all came crashing down when Bugzy's view was obstructed by all of the new shops.
TSP's shop intriqued Bugzy because of the Fourth Wall breaking nostalgic staff. When he took the entire Shop districts "for a ride", he grabbed TSP, crown and all, and put him into his limo. After the trip, TSP "agreed" for Bugzy to spare his shop in exchange for 25% of its stock, and thus a quarter of all its revenues. BMB and TSP hold 24% and 51%, respectively.
GoodyMart is a popular store in Sparka, with a large branch being the only store of its kind. It is the #1 supplier of Sparkan lightbulbs.
- Lightbulbs (non-swirly only)
- Dry erase markers
- Oil paints
- Cheap paints
- Digital painting software
- Bugzy bobbleheads (requirement to stay open)
- Measuring sticks
- Board Games
- Add more...
- All GoodyMart stores must give protection money to the UPM for, umm, "security". Any manager who does not do so recieves Bugzy's famous "Dance of a Thousand Spankings".
- Holyberden is the holding company that TurtleShroom uses.
- TSP runs the corporation from his CPW palace, but rumors state that he too must grant protection money to Bugzy.
- There is a GoodyMart in the II3K.